Safety Technical Requirements For Hoisting Equipment Of Derrick Crane
1. The winch of a Derrick Crane shall meet the following requirements:
(1) When installation, the base should be stable and solid, the surrounding drainage unblocked, the anchor set reliable, and should be put into the position of the working shed should be able to see the command personnel and drag or lifting objects.
(2) Derrick Crane Operators should check the winch and the ground fixed, elastic coupling should not loose. And should check safety devices, protective equipment, electrical wiring, 0 or grounding lines, braking devices and wire rope, all qualified before use.
(3) Derrick Crane The use of belt or open gear transmission part, should be set up protective cover, guide pulley should not be used to pull plate pulley.
(4) The rotating direction of the drum should be consistent with the direction indicated on the control switch.
(5)Derrick Crane The distance from the center line to the first guide pulley, the grooved reel should be greater than 15 times times the width of the reel, and the No Groove reel should be greater than 20 times times the width of the reel. When the wire rope is in the middle position of the reel, the pulley should be perpendicular to the reel axis, and its verticality allows the deviation to be 6°
(6) The wire rope should be connected with the reel and the hanging cage firmly, not with the rack or the ground friction, passes the road, should set the crossing protection device.
7. Derrick Crane structure is simple, lifting capacity is big, rely on each root cable evenly pull the main pole to keep the vertical. As long as there is a ground anchor slightly loose, it can cause the main pole tilt and a major accident. Therefore, before lifting loads of heavy weights, there should be a person to check the firm degree of Anchorage. All the cables should be uniformly force-bearing, the main rod should be kept upright.
8.Derrick Crane When working, the slewing wire rope of the crane should be in a taut state. The slewing device shall have a safety braking controller.
9. When the lifting operation is moving in a small area, the method of adjusting the length of the cable can be used to stabilize the main rod in upright condition. When the crane moves, its base should be padded with sufficient load-bearing sleepers and rollers, and the lifting arm will be tightened in front of the moving direction. When moving, the main pole must not tilt, the cable wind rope tightness should be consistent. If the distance is far, because of the cable wind rope restrictions, can only be used for disassembly and transshipment after reinstallation.